Monday, May 2, 2011

Cincinnati Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Attends Harley Davidson and Gets a Surprise

Cincinnati Motorcycle accident attorney Anthony Casteli attended the Harley
Davidson of Cincinnati open house. The weather was beautiful and the crowd was friendly.
Since May is motorcycle month I thought it would be a good way to promote motorcycle safety with our WATCH FOR MOTORCYCLES bumper stickers.


We offer them to Ohio residents for free. We also got a chance to try out my new tent. My good friend Gary Strayhorn gave me a helping hand putting it up. Then my staff showed up with Heather covering the first part of the day. Ginger and Victoria covered the second half.

The surpise was Jimmy and Pat Kay brought my ride n roll dice run materials. The Ride n Roll Dice Run is an all summer event . People sign up to be sponsors which I did. Anyone that wants to enter the contest has to go to one of the sponsors locations and get there passport. There are close to 150 sponsors spread throughout Ohio. It costs nothing to enter.

All you do is roll the dice at every sponsor you go to so that you can get a high point total. The winner gets $5000.So the idea is to visit as many sponsors as possible and roll the dice. There are many other prizes you can win.

I welcome you to stop by to enter the contest. We are excited and looking forward to making many new biker friends . If you have any questions you can contact me at 1-800-447-6549 or go through our Ohio motorcycle accident practice center

Or visit us at the ohio motorcycle safety and injury help blog You can access the motorcycle garage from there for safety tips and videos. you can even build your own motorcycle and email it to a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment