Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cincinnati Attorney Joins the Road Guardians - Get Motorcyle Accident Training



There is a great motorcycle safety group that teaches much more than first aid. In conjunction with Accident Scene Management, The Road Guardians have created a comprehensive motorcycle safety program. After reviewing their web site and the information I decided to join.

Right now I'm just a garden variety member but it gets me lots of benefits. Soon I hope to take their safety course and become a "CERTIFIED ROAD GUARDIAN" called an educational iron butt. Click here to check out the road guardians

I'm hoping that I can bring these people to Cincinnati and sponsor one of their programs.

You are also invited to go to me web site if you need legal help in Ohio from a Cincinnati motorcycle accident lawyer that rides

Call me today to get your questions answered 1-800-447-5439 for free

No comments:

Post a Comment